Cotton Face Covering
If you have to wear a mask (spoiler alert: YOU DO), let it be this, a quilted patchwork face-covering made from vintage feed sack fabric and lined with soft cotton muslin.
- Lightweight, breathable 100% cotton with interior pocket for filter
- Wear right side up or upside down to get the right fit for your face
- Individually hand-sewn by Chloe Bernbach in Upstate, NY
- Each mask is one of a kind, no two are the same.
- Assorted vintage fabrics
- One size fits most adult faces