Stacking Platters • Joe Shepard
- Handmade & one-of-kind
- speckled stoneware clay
- Hors d'oeuvre's measures 7.75" X 5.5"
- Secondi measures 11" X 7"
- Main Course measures 12.5" X 8.5"
- food safe, hand wash only
- Exclusively available at Judi Rosen New York
Joe Shepard is an artist based in Northampton, Massechusetts. His trays are hand built with a slab and coil method and then hand stamped with his own handmade stampsmade. It's a laguna tan speckled stoneware clay, the specks bleed through the glaze to give a textured effect. The glazes are all food safe, hand wash only